1. WHAT KIND OF FOOD DO YOU SERVE?
Our menu consists of a range of Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas, Nachos and more. All of our products are available with a wide variety of familiar and tasty ingredients including our delicious meats:
- Seasoned beef
- Spicy Mexican chicken
- Grilled chicken
- Slow cooked pork (New)
Mix these with blends of real cheeses, crisp shredded lettuce, diced ripe tomatoes as well as signature sauces, sides (Guacamole, Fiesta Salsa, hearty beans and Mexican rice) and signature desserts and beverages and you have an unforgettable taste experience.
2. HOW ARE YOUR PRODUCTS SERVED?
Our products are prepared to order…they don’t make it until you order it so you know it’s fresh. It’s craveable, the kind of food you can’t say no to.
3. DO YOU HAVE A VEGETARIAN RANGE?
Absolutely! Most of our products can be made vegetarian simply by asking to swap the meat for our hearty beans. We also have a number of vegetarian options including the 7 layer burrito, Bean Burrito and Fajita Quesadilla. We also have a range of side and dessert options including rice, beans and the chocodilla.
4. DO YOU HAVE LIGHTER OPTIONS?
Yes! The basic ingredients in our Mexican food are wholesome, with protein-rich beans, rice, crisp lettuce, and fresh tomatoes. We have a Fresco Range, which has a Burrito and a Taco which both, are lighter options having no cheese or dairy based sauces. They both include Grilled Chicken, Lettuce and Pico de Gallo.The Fresco Menu is about making other sensible choices in your fast food choices without sacrificing flavour.
5. WHERE ARE YOUR LOCATIONS IN THE UK?
We currently have twenty three restaurants including:
- Thurrock – Lakeside Shopping Centre
- Basildon – Eastgate Shopping Centre
- Chelmsford – Moulsham Street
- Manchester – Arndale Centre
- Sheffield – Ecclesall Road
- Sheffield – Devonshire Street
- Barnsley – Peel Street
- Bradford – The Broadway Centre
- Nottingham – Angel Row
- Cleethorpes – Meridian Point Retail Park
- Colchester – Head Street
- Rotherham – Manvers Way
- Southampton – Hanover Buildings
- Rotherham – Fitzwilliam Road
- Poole – High Street
- Chichester – Chichester Gate Leisure Park
- Leeds – St John’s Centre
- Woking – Chertsey Road
- Barnsley – Rockinghamb
- Sheffield – Broughton Lane
- Glasgow – Sauchiehall Street
- York – Monks Cross Drive
- Brighton – Western Road
But watch this space for more UK openings.
6. IS TACO BELL OPENING ANY STORES IN 2017?
Yes! In 2016 we opened 5 new restaurants and have plans to smash that number again in 2017.
7. WHAT IS LIVE MÁS?
First, it’s our tagline.
Secondly we see it as a way of living your life.
Sometimes you just gotta go there.
Kick up some dirt. Make some waves.
Blaze some trails. Burn up the night.
Be the first one to head out. The last one to turn in.
Tried what you’ve never tried before.
Make a play. And let it ride.
Because if you never do, you’ll never know.
Sometimes you gotta Live Mas
8. DO YOU HAVE SPICY ITEMS ON THE MENU?
Of course! Need to satisfy your spiciest cravings? Then pick anything from the Volcano menu-Volcano Taco, Volcano Burrito or Volcano Nachos- all topped off with molten hot lava sauce. Prepare for a taste eruption!
9. WHAT DOES “SUPREME” MEAN?
To “Supreme” your product means to add tomatoes and sour cream. Go on, give it a try!